We are always looking for best talent to add to our line up of upcoming authors. If you have written a book, or have an idea for a book, we want to hear from you. We are currently accepting manuscripts for fiction (or fiction inspired by true events) works in the paranormal, supernatural, and horror genre.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
In order to ensure consistency with our submission process, we ask all prospective authors to submit their manuscript or pitch according to the following guidelines:
- Please include a brief biography about yourself. We like to get to know our authors, their backgrounds, and what inspires their practice. This is your chance to brag about yourself!
- If you have a completed manuscript, please attach it as a word document. If you do not have a completed manuscript, include a sample chapter or two so we can get a feel for your writing style.
- Include a synopsis of the work, either in the body of the email or as a separate attachment.
- If you would like to pitch a book to us, please send us a summary of your idea, a sample chapter outline, and a few notes on what makes the subject matter unique.
- Send requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org.